the Dizzy

[in progress]

Please Hold.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

100+ Reading Challenge!




I joined up, but I don't really have an idea of exactly what I'd like to read for this.... but I just list what I've read so far this year. Some manga include, though I don't list them by book, I just count a series like a whole book.
READING LIST 2008:
1. Rembrant's Daughter by Lynn Cullen
2. 10 Uses for An Unworn Prom Dress by Lynn Cullen
3. Twisted by Laurie Anderson
4. On Pointe by Lori Ann Grover
5. Kara First Love series by Kaho Miyasaka
6. MARS series by Fuyumi Soryo
7. Tokyo Crazy Paradise series by Yoshiki Nakamura
8. The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin
9. The Devil Does Exist (Akuma de Sourou) series by Mitsuba Takanashi
10. Vampire Game series by JUDAL
11. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
12. All Hallow's Eve: 13 Stories by Vivian Vande Velde
13. Crossroad series by Shioko Mizuki
14. Bronx Masquerade by Nikki Grimes
15. Firegirl by Tony Abbott
16. Absolute Boyfriend series by Yuu Watase
17. Black Mirror by Nancy Werlin
18. You're So Cool series by Lee Young Hee
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
So far so good! I'll edit this as I finish! Join up too! Can you do it?
;} -This has been the Dizzy over and out!

1 comment:

Melissa Walker said...

Dizzy, you're showing me up by a long shot!